Esia em i wanpela kontinent bigpela moa yet lo olgeta narapela kontinent.
|Nem bilong rijen na
kantri o teritori, wantaim plak
(1 Julai 2002 est.)
|Templet:Country data KG||198,500||4,822,166||24.3||Bishkek|
|Templet:Country data TJ||143,100||6,719,567||47.0||Dushanbe|
|Templet:Country data TM||488,100||4,688,963||9.6||Ashgabat|
|Templet:Country data UZ||447,400||25,563,441||57.1||Tashkent|
|Templet:Country data HK (Saina)||1,092||7,303,334||6,688.0||—|
|Templet:Country data JP||377,835||126,974,628||336.1||Tokyo|
|Templet:Country data MO (Saina)||25||461,833||18,473.3||—|
|Templet:Country data MN||1,565,000||2,694,432||1.7||Ulaanbaatar|
|Templet:Country data KP||120,540||22,224,195||184.4||Pyongyang|
|Templet:Country data KR||98,480||48,324,000||490.7||Seoul|
|Templet:Country data TW||35,980||22,548,009||626.7||Taipei|
|Templet:Country data RU||13,115,200||39,129,729||3.0||Mosko|
|Templet:Country data BN||5,770||350,898||60.8||Bandar Seri Begawan|
|Timor-Leste (East Timor)||15,007||952,618||63.5||Dili|
|United Arab Emirates||82,880||2,445,989||29.5||Abu Dhabi|
- Ol rijen bilong kontinen i olsem: UN categorisations/map.
- Kazakhstan is sometimes considered a transcontinental country in Central Asia and Eastern Europe; population and area figures are for Asian portion only.
- The current state is formally known as the People's Republic of China (PRC), which is subsumed by the eponymous entity and civilisation (China). Figures given are for mainland China only, and do not include Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan.
- Hong Kong is a Special Administrative Region (SAR) of the PRC.
- Macau is a Special Administrative Region (SAR) of the PRC.
- Figures are for the area under the de facto control of the Republic of China (ROC) government, frequently referred to as Taiwan. Claimed in whole by the PRC; see political status of Taiwan.
- Egypt is generally considered a transcontinental country in Northern Africa and Western Asia; population and area figures are for Asian portion only, east of the Suez Canal (Sinai Peninsula).
- Russia is generally considered a transcontinental country in Eastern Europe (UN region) and Northern Asia; population and area figures are for Asian portion only.
- Excludes Christmas Island and Cocos (Keeling) Islands (Australian external territories in the Indian Ocean southwest of Indonesia).
- Indonesia is often considered a transcontinental country in Southeastern Asia and Oceania; figures do not include Irian Jaya and Maluku Islands, frequently reckoned in Oceania (Melanesia/Australasia).
- The administrative capital of Myanmar was officially moved from Yangon (Rangoon) to a militarised greenfield just west of Pyinmana on 6 November 2005.
- Timor-Leste is often considered a transcontinental country in Southeastern Asia and Oceania.
- Includes Jammu and Kashmir, a contested territory among India, Pakistan, and the PRC.
- Armenia is sometimes considered a transcontinental country: physiographically in Western Asia, it has historical and sociopolitical connections with Europe.
- Azerbaijan is often considered a transcontinental country in Western Asia and Eastern Europe; population and area figures are for Asian portion only. Figures include Nakhchivan, an autonomous exclave of Azerbaijan bordered by Armenia, Iran, and Turkey.
- The island of Cyprus is sometimes considered a transcontinental territory: in the Eastern Basin of the Mediterranean Sea south of Turkey, it has historical and sociopolitical connections with Europe. The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC), distinct from the de jure Republic of Cyprus in the south (with a predominantly Greek population), is recognised only by Turkey.
- Gaza and West Bank, collectively referred to as the "Occupied Palestinian Territory" by the UN, are territories partially occupied by Israel but under de facto administration of the Palestinian National Authority.
- Georgia is often considered a transcontinental country in Western Asia and Eastern Europe; population and area figures are for Asian portion only.
- In 1980, Jerusalem was proclaimed Israel's united capital, following its annexation of Arab-dominant East Jerusalem during the 1967 Six-Day War. The United Nations and many countries do not recognize this claim, with most countries maintaining embassies in Tel Aviv instead.
- Turkey is generally considered a transcontinental country in Western Asia and Southern Europe; population and area figures are for Asian portion only, excluding all of Istanbul.
- West Bank and Gaza, collectively referred to as the "Occupied Palestinian Territory" by the UN, are territories occupied by Israel but under de facto administration of the Palestinian National Authority.